- Navigate to the “Payments” dashboard and then select “Create New Payment” at the bottom of your screen.
- Select “One-Time Payment”. Since you will be sending an invoice to a patient who is out of office, the card reader selection can be ignored.
- Select “Send Invoice”.
4. Choose whether the patient is a “Primary” or “Dependent”, then enter the patient's information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
Once the information is filled in, select “Create New Profile.”
5. On the “Billing Information” checkout screen, please enter:
- Treatment Description
- Date of Treatment
- Any required Sales Tax
You may add additional items or treatments to the checkout by clicking on "Add another item".
6. Proceed by selecting the “Review Payment” at the bottom of your screen. After you review information, select “Submit”. You will see this “Success” screen to confirm the patient has received the invoice.
7. You can return to your dashboard to view the transaction in your next month's “Scheduled Revenue” section. Invoices sent through the Simplifeye Dashboard are due in exactly one month, after which, if still unpaid, they will appear as overdue in your "Outstanding Revenue" section.
To understand the experience of what your patient will see when they receive an invoice, please read this article: