If triage didn't work and you can't find your issue in the Help Center, try the general troubleshooting guide.
Most customer issues can be resolved by going through the triage process. If the issue you're experiencing is not covered in the article, running down this list may help you identify the core problem.
Account and login
- Do you have an active account with a username and password?
- If not, contact your office manage to get your Simplifeye account setup up. We'll have you up and running in no time.
- Are you able to login with your username and password on the Dashboard?
- If you’re trying to log in to the Dashboard and you’re seeing the “Incorrect username or password” message, try resetting your password. If that doesn’t work, contact support.
- Are you able to login on the iPhone app?
- If you can't log in on your iPhone, please go to the Dashboard login page to reset your password.
- Is your iPhone turned on?
- If your iPhone won’t turn on, it may be completely out of charge. Plug it into the charger for 10 minutes and then try to turn it on by pressing the power button.
- Is your iPhone connected to wifi?
- To get the best connectivity between the Simplifeye app on your devices and the dashboard, make sure your iPhone is connected to your office’s wifi.
- Is your iPhone updated to the latest version of the iOS operating system?
- If not, pleases update your iPhone.
- Do you have the latest version of the app installed?
- If you’re not sure, go to the App store and search for "Simplifeye". If you are updated, the app's page will show the OPEN button instead of UPDATE.
- Are notifications turned on for the Simplifeye app?
- Is your watch turned on?
- If your Watch won’t turn on, it may be completely out of charge. Attach it to the Watch charger for 10 minutes and then try to turn it on by pressing the power button.
- Is your Watch paired with the correct iPhone?
- Is your Watch updated to the latest version of the Watch operating sytem?
- Is Simplifeye installed on the Watch?
- Notifications turned on the Watch?
- Watch app settings
- Upon waking show last opened app
- Are you using a modern browser that's supported by Simplifeye?
- Last two versions of Chrome, Firefox, IE
- Have you chosen the correct practice location for your workday?
If none of the above covers your issue, contact Simplifeye Support and we will reach out ASAP.