Effective as of April 28, 2016
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
(a) Contact Information
To register with Simplifeye and access and use the Services through the Simplifeye App, you will be required to provide us with information about yourself. Such information may include name, business address, business phone number, and e-mail address. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Contact Information.” We do not collect any Contact Information from you unless you provide us with the Contact Information voluntarily.
(b) Billing Information
(c) Location Information
Certain features of the Services involve the tracking of your location within your office while you use the Service (“Location Information”). We will share this information with you for your internal
administrative purposes only; we will not share your location information with third parties.
(d) Other Information
In addition to the Contact Information, Billing Information, and Location Information, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
(i) Usage Information. Additional information about yourself or your health care practice that we collect during the course of your use of the Simplifeye App, such as patient visit statistics, and information that you voluntarily provide to us. Usage Information may also include de-identified and/or aggregated data about patients, procedures, and/or billing arrangements.
(ii) From Your Activity. Information that we and/or our third-party analytics
providers automatically collect when you use the Simplifeye App, such as the device from which you access the Simplifeye App; its universally unique ID (“UUID”); Advertising Identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android, or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); browser type and language; date, time, and amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Simplifeye App you visit; and similar information concerning your use of the
(iii) From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies
(iv) From Other Sources. Information that we collect or receive from third parties.
2. THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
3. ACCESSING AND MODIFYING CONTACT INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
You may review and make changes to their Contact Information and Billing Information by (i) e-mailing us at email@example.com, or (ii) following the instructions found on the Simplifeye App. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Simplifeye marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. Also, you cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails, such as those relating to transactions or your use of the Simplifeye App.
4. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
We may use the Contact Information, the Billing Information, the Location Information and the Other Information to process transactions, solicit your feedback, inform you about our Services and those of our third-party marketing partners, and to improve the Simplifeye App and our service to you. We use the Billing Information solely to process your orders. Also, we may use and share your Contact Information, Billing Information, Location Information and Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) as described below.
- We will access, use, and share the Information as required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or subsequent requests for Services and/or support by you.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, order fulfillment, billing, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and the Simplifeye App, we might analyze the Billing Information, Location Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Simplifeye App. This aggregate information does not identify you or your patients personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may from time to time share Contact Information, Billing Information, Location Information and/or Other Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Simplifeye or others.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Simplifeye App may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. With respect to any patient data that gets transferred through our Services, we use security measures in accordance with HIPAA, including encryption of such data while it is in transit.
6. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Simplifeye App is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Simplifeye App and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through the
8. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business
relationship with Simplifeye may choose to opt out of our sharing their personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out, or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
171 Spring St. #2
New York, NY 10012
In addition, we do not monitor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
9. EXTERNAL SITES
11. HOW TO CONTACT US