Navigate to the “Payments” dashboard and then select “Create New Payment” at the bottom of your screen.
Select “One Time Payment”. When prompted to “Select Card Reader”, please select the name of the POS device you are using. If you will be keying in the card information, select "No Reader" from the list.
Select "Pay Now" in the subsequent modal.
4. Choose whether the patient is a “Primary” or “Dependent”, then enter the patient's information:
Date of Birth
Once the information is filled in, select “Create New Profile.”
5. On the “Billing Information” checkout screen, please enter:
Date of Treatment
Any required Sales Tax
You may add additional items or treatments to the checkout by clicking on "Add another item".
6. Confirm which Payment Method the payer will be using, then select the proper button.
7. Proceed by selecting the “Review Payment” button at the bottom of your screen. After you review information, select “Submit”. The patient will be prompted to complete the transaction on the point-of-sale terminal. Upon successful completion of the transaction, the patient will receive a receipt via email.
8. If you need to key in the payer's credit card information in the event of a device or chip malfunction, you can click "Enter Card Manually" on the modal that appears on your screen.
9. Congratulations, you've been paid. You can return to your dashboard to view the transaction in the “Realized Revenue” section.