I can not see my practice's operatories in the Simplifeye Dashboard.
This behaviors listed above indicate that the Simplifeye Agent has stopped working correctly. The Agent is the piece of software on your server that sends data from your EHR/PM software to Simplifeye's Dashboard and App. Restarting the Agent is a quick and simple process.
- Important! Make sure you're on the computer that's the server for your EHR/PM software. Ask your technical support staff if you are unsure which machine this is.
- Go to Control Panel > Administrative Services > Local Services.
- Find "Simplifeye Agent" in the list of services and click on it.
- Click on "Restart" in the left hand panel.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- Refresh your Simplifeye Dashboard to see your operatories.
- If the issue still isn't resolved, contact Simplifeye support.