We at Simplifeye, Inc. (“Simplifeye,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) have created this hardware policy (this “Hardware Policy”) in an effort to provide you the best customer service possible. Please read these policies carefully. This Hardware Policy encompasses the following hardware product(s) (“Hardware Product”) and is subject to change at Simplifeye's discretion:
- Apple Watch Series 1
- Apple Watch Series 3
- Apple iPhone SE
- LG Watch Sport
- Huawei Watch 2
- Ticwatch E
- Amazon Echo Dot
1. DEPOSIT FEE
The deposit fee (“Deposit Fee”) for the Hardware Product will be the total of the deposit fee, handling and delivery charges for your use of the Hardware Product. When you place your order for a Hardware Product, you hereby authorize Simplifeye to charge your payment card for the Deposit Fee. Simplifeye will charge your payment card the amount of the Deposit Fee immediately upon your hardware order. In addition, at the time of your order for a Hardware Product, you hereby authorize Simplifeye to charge your payment card for any damages your Hardware Product may incur while in your possession; provided that Simplifeye will only charge your payment card for an amount not greater than the Deposit Fee as described above. Deposit Fees exclude all federal, state and local taxes, GST, fees, customs, duties, levies and other governmental assessments, all of which shall be paid by you directly or, if paid by Simplifeye, shall be paid by you to Simplifeye in connection with your order. If you choose to keep your Hardware Products we will retain your Deposit Fee for the lifetime of your subscription and thereafter.
2. RECEIPT OF PRODUCTS
Upon delivery, you bear responsibility for the Hardware Product(s). In the event that an unsecure shipping address is provided, Simplifeye does not bear liability for Products left unattended. Furthermore, you acknowledge that providing anything other than a Secure Shipping Address may result in delivery delays and additional delivery fees for which Simplifeye will not be liable. You will be liable for all such delays and additional delivery fees.
3. USE OF THE PRODUCTS
You agree to treat the Hardware Products with great care, as if it was borrowed from your close friend. You are responsible for loss, destruction or damage to the Products due to theft, mysterious disappearance, fire, major cosmetic damage or any other cause, other than normal wear and tear. If you return a Hardware Product that is damaged beyond normal wear and tear, then you agree that we shall charge you, and you shall pay, for the price for repairing or replacing the Product, as determined in our discretion, up to the Retail Value for the Product.
Deposit Fees will only be refunded if the following criteria is met: If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Simplifeye for any reason, you have 90 days from the date of Deposit Fee collection to request a full Deposit Fee refund. You may return any Hardware Product (as defined in this policy) purchased through Simplifeye in accordance with the terms below, excluding subscription purchases.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A return request authorization must be sent in to Client Success team within 90 days of original purchase. The return request authorization form can be located here: https://simplifeye.co/returns
- You must return the product to Simplifeye to receive a refund. You have 10 additional business days from the point of return approval to ship back the Hardware Product(s). If we do not receive the Hardware Product(s) by the 11th business day we reserve the right to withhold your refund.
- All accessories originally included in your box must be included with your return.
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition as described in this policy.
- Watches must be unlocked, reset and erased completely. If Hardware Product(s) are sent back with an Activation Lock you will be charged a fee for removal.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
- We will provide you with a prepaid return label. You are responsible for scheduling a UPS pickup or dropping the package off at your nearest UPS location.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any damages to the product(s), including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracked screens, etc. See the schedule below for rates and charges.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any missing parts including but not limited to watch straps, charging cables, charging ports, etc. See the schedule below for rates and charges.
- Subscription fees are final and non-refundable.
5. RESETTING DEVICES
Hardware Product(s) returned without resetting and with activation locks in place cause Simplifeye undue amounts of time and effort and special manufacturer authorization to bypass. If you do not reset and remove the activation lock we reserve the right to charge you a fee. That being said, the following instructions are available to help you reset these devices before returning them to Simplifeye:
- Apple Watch: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205009
- Apple iPhone: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201351
- Android Wear: https://support.google.com/androidwear/answer/6056905?hl=en
- Amazon Echo: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/help/id=202080910
If you need additional assistance, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. FEE SCHEDULE
Hardware Product(s) returned with any damages will incur a fee assessed by Simplifeye. Below is a schedule of all current fees:
- Missing straps: $30
- Missing chargers: $40
- Activation Lock: $20
- Excessive Cleaning: $20
- Scratched screen: $99
- Broken/cracked Screen: $199
7. RETURN LABELS
Upon approved return requests, Simplifeye will provide you with a pre-paid, pre-addressed UPS return label as well as instructions for your use in returning the Hardware Products to Simplifeye (“Return Packaging”).
If you lose the Return Label, you will be responsible for returning the item at your own expense by the expected return date, and providing Simplifeye with a tracking number.