1. PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
If you purchase a paid subscription to Simplifeye, you will be required to provide a valid credit card, which will only stored by our secure third-party payment gateway and used for automated monthly billing. Simplifeye is a PAY-AS-YOU-GO SERVICE (“Service”) and is billed monthly to your preferred method of payment. Pricing quoted are subject to change without notice.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- Except for those customers residing in the state of New York, all fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any Service price increases, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next monthly billing cycle.
- Charges and refunds for any hardware obtained through Simplifeye are governed by our Hardware Policy
2. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You must speak directly with a member of our Billing team and receive a cancellation confirmation. All of your electronic files will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect at the end of said month.
- Simplifeye in its sole discretion has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.