You're experiencing trouble logging in to Simplifeye because you can't remember your password, username, or both.
Don't worry. Forgotten passwords and usernames are a frequently occurring issue for most websites, and luckily are also very simple to fix.
- First, verify that you're trying to log in to Simplifeye with the correct username. If you're not sure what your username is, contact the person at your practice who set up Simplifeye.
- We recommend that you do the rest on a computer. Navigate to the Dashboard login page and click the "Forgot password" link.
If you're inside your Simplifeye iPhone app, go to the login screen (you may have to log out first) and tap on the "Forgot password" link.
- Fill in your email address and submit the form.
- Check your email for instructions from Simplifeye to reset your password. If you don't receive the email right away, wait 5 minutes.
- Follow the instructions in the email.